** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
** Due to the situation regarding COVID-19, we are currently unable to process re-score requests for Listening, Reading, and Writing.
You may still request a re-score of one of these sections within 20 business days of receiving your Unofficial Score Report, and it will be re-scored at a later date. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. **
Requests for test re-scores must be made via this form only. Test re-score requests by telephone, email, or fax will not be accepted. Before you complete this form, please review our Policies & Procedures.
- If you would like to request a test re-score, please complete and submit the form below within 20 business days of receiving your Unofficial Score Report.
- You will need to pay for your test re-score using PayPal. You will not need to sign up for a PayPal account to do this.
- Upon completion of payment, you will receive an email confirming your re-score request.
- We will contact you again, after we have completed your test re-score. Please allow up to 15 business days. To avoid delays, please submit the form only once and ensure all your information is correct.
- If your score changes as a result of the re-score process, you will be refunded the re-score fee for the corresponding section of the test.