** IMPORTANT NOTICE: April 8, 2021 **
** Rescore requests can only be made for the Writing and Speaking sections. We will be updating our request forms in the coming weeks to reflect the change to online delivery. In the meantime, please submit requests using the form as it is below:
1. Use your Speaking Test date in the ‘Test Date’ field.
2. For ‘Test Location’, choose any option from the drop down menu.
3. Under 'Request Details', please check off 'CELBAN Speaking Test ($95.00)', even if you are requesting your Writing section to be re-scored.
4. Use the description box to indicate any further details (ex. your CELBAN CBT date, the section you would like re-scored, along with your reasoning for the rescore to be completed, if necessary).
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. **
Requests for test re-scores must be made via this form only. Test re-score requests by telephone, email, or fax will not be accepted. Before you complete this form, please review our Policies & Procedures.
- If you would like to request a test re-score, please complete and submit the form below within 20 business days of receiving your Unofficial Score Report.
- You will need to pay for your test re-score using PayPal. You will not need to sign up for a PayPal account to do this.
- Upon completion of payment, you will receive an email confirming your re-score request.
- We will contact you again, after we have completed your test re-score. Please allow up to 15 business days. To avoid delays, please submit the form only once and ensure all your information is correct.
- If your score changes as a result of the re-score process, you will be refunded the re-score fee for the corresponding section of the test.