** IMPORTANT NOTICE: February 5, 2021 **
** We will be updating our request forms in the coming weeks to reflect the change to online delivery. In the meantime, please submit requests using the form as it is below:
1. Use your Speaking Test date in the ‘Test Date’ field.
2. For ‘Test Location’, choose any option from the drop down menu.
3. Use the description boxes to indicate any further details (ex. your confirmed CELBAN CBT date and whether the exemption is required for both parts of the test).
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. **
Requests for exemption to the Policies and Procedures of The CELBAN Centre must be made via this form only. Requests by telephone, email, or fax will not be accepted. The CELBAN Centre defines an exceptional circumstance as any unforeseen circumstance beyond the test taker’s control, which could reasonably affect the test taker’s ability to write the CELBAN (e.g. family emergency, illness, extreme weather). Human error on the part of the test taker is not grounds for an exceptional circumstance exemption. Before you complete this form, please review our Policies & Procedures.
- If you would like to request an exemption to the Policies and Procedures of The CELBAN Centre, please complete and submit the form below.
- Please attach all necessary supporting documentation (such as a doctor’s note – please ensure license number is included, next of kin death notice, letter from official, flight cancellation notice, etc.).
- After submitting the form, you will receive an email confirming your request.
- We will contact you again, after we have assessed your submission. Please allow up to 10 business days. To avoid delays, please submit the form only once and ensure all your information is correct.