Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
There is high demand for CELBAN. In order to provide you with the best possible service, we discourage changes in scheduling. Please make sure that you select a test session that is appropriate to your level of preparedness, your professional registration timelines and your work and personal schedule.
Key CELBAN registration policies and procedures
Please refer to the detailed Policies and Procedures document before you register for CELBAN.
- Request for cancellation must be made via our Test Cancellation Request Form. Cancellations by telephone, email, or fax will not be accepted.
- Request for cancellation must be submitted at least 10 business days before your confirmed test date in order to qualify for a partial refund. A $75 administrative fee applies.
- Test cancellations made less than 10 business days before your confirmed test date do not qualify for any refund.
- To change a test date or location, you must cancel your test and re-apply.
- Failure to appear for the test without notification (test absence) is considered a cancellation and no refund will be issued.