Policies and Test Fees
Policies and Procedures
For important information about registering for CELBAN, please read our Policies and Procedures
The CELBAN test fee is $395 for all test sites across Canada. There is no tax on CELBAN, as it is a requirement for professional registration.
- Test Cancellation – $95
- Additional Transcript (Official Test Results) – $25
- Test Re-Scores
- Speaking – $95
- Writing – $75
- Listening – $25
- Reading – $25
Cancellations & Refunds
Due to a high demand for CELBAN, we discourage changes in scheduling. Please make sure that you select a test site that is appropriate to your location, and a test date that aligns with your professional registration timelines.
- Request for cancellations must be made via our Test Cancellation Request Form. Cancellations by telephone, email, or fax will not be accepted.
- Request for cancellations must be submitted at least 10 business days before your confirmed test date in order to qualify for a partial refund. A $95 administrative fee applies.
- Test cancellations made less than 10 business days before your confirmed test date do not qualify for any refund.
- To change a test date or location, you must cancel your test and register again.
- Failure to appear for the test without notification (test absence) is considered a cancellation and no refund will be issued.
Please refer to the Policies and Procedures document before you register for CELBAN.